At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B manufacturers and distributors approach, and win at, the digital landscape. With a content-focused approach, we help organizations solve the challenges they face managing complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our proprietary AI technologies and digital transformation solutions – including digital commerce and transformation strategies, product content design and enrichment, digital process optimization, and technology selection and implementation – have enabled industry leaders to implement a digital-first culture focused on customer insights, providing an outstanding research-to-purchase experience for commerce users, shown to result in competitive advantage and significant revenue growth.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
Do you have experience analyzing large data sets and leading teams in client projects? Do you want to work with all things digital and web, helping e-commerce websites improve user experience? If you answered yes, join our team as a Senior Data Analyst and work in the exciting, growing field of digital commerce!
- Lead the development and refinement of e-commerce product categories to produce clear, logical, and structured hierarchies for a broad range of complex product lines
- Define and create product filters that help online shoppers navigate and narrow down products from a large selection
- Standardize product information for consistency in online navigation menus
- Research technical products to become a subject matter expert and apply knowledge across projects
- Review and QA work performed by analysts and junior analysts
- Evaluate competitor websites to determine e-commerce standards and trends; develop best practices for organizing products that promote findability and conversion
- Analyze keywords and develop SEO-friendly names for categories, product filters, and product information
- Lead client meetings to present solutions, explain our methodologies, and implement client feedback
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in an analytic, data-focused field such as library and information sciences, linguistics, journalism, and statistics
- 3-5 years’ professional experience leading and mentoring teams, managing assignments, and organizing schedules
- Experience analyzing and manipulating large data sets
- Experience in taxonomy, hierarchies, and classification
- Ability to juggle simultaneous tasks and projects
- Ability to make fast, effective decisions
- Ability to solve problems on your own with little direction, guidance, or oversight
- Attention to both granular detail and the big picture
- Professional, friendly, and clear communication skills
- Ability to learn and master software used to create product categories, filters, and product information
- Experience with or knowledge of industrial supplies or electronic components
- Experience with SQL or RegEx
- Knowledge of product information management (PIM) systems, master data management (MDM), search engines, or e-commerce analytics