Codifyd is a Product Content Solutions company, providing technology-enabled consulting services and cloud-based software for manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Our solutions increase revenue, improve customer service, enable organizational agility, and result in an outstanding online customer experience.
Our exceptionally talented team provides high-end consulting services in the following areas: eCommerce Optimization, Product Content Strategy, Master Data Management, Product Data Quality and Content Enrichment and Data Governance. Our customers include some of the world’s largest online retailers and industrial suppliers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
We are looking for a Presales Manager that possesses strong experience with pre-sales, solutions, sales, business/account teams and client relationships with the ability to clearly communicate with clients and internal peers.
- Understand client's requirements and objectives of the project
- Create high value solutions using techniques like data mining, predictive modelling, etc. based on either structured or unstructured or both types of data to address client's business challenges
- Provide documented response to the RFP/RFI and other requirements
- Write white papers / generate new ideas on hot topics and current analytical issues
- Identify business challenges, translate it into analytical framework and propose a structured solution in line with the business objectives by using data driven analytics
- Suggest appropriate technique / methodology, data requirements, effort estimation, etc. for the business challenges
- Technically mentor the execution of PoCs, pilot and delivery projects
- Master’s/Ph.D degree in quantitative fields such as Mathematics/ Econometrics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/Engineering or related fields from premier institutes
- 7+ years of experience as a statistical analyst or in a similar role utilizing predictive analytics or data mining techniques for solving business problems
- Previous experience in text mining or statistical modelling is must
- In-depth understanding of econometric and statistical analytical techniques such as regression analysis, statistical inferences, random forest, neural network models, multivariate analysis, time series forecasting, clustering, classification etc. are required.
- Must have extensively worked on various packages of R/Studio/Shiny, modules of SAS like SAS Base/Macro/Stat or Python/ Shell Scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in Tableau, QlikView, etc. BI tools is a plus
- Must have experience in designing, developing, and providing solutions for multiple domains or industry verticals
- Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment
- Experience working with large datasets is an advantage
- Experience working with Artificial Neural Network Models is an advantage
- Highly self-motivated and professional. Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver high-quality materials. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be driven to continuously innovate with newer statistical techniques and demonstrate the same.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of business